1. Share with us achievements from your Life and business that you are most proud of.
Starting Just A Thought (JAT) itself is my biggest achievement. Having worked in a corporate set-up, leaving the security of a ‘job’ to venture on my own was something I thought I would not be able to sustain. But today after 5 years, I know that it was a risk that was worth taking. And I’m happy to see it take shape the way it should be. So yes, JAT is my biggest achievement. To top it, the awards that have recognized my company and me are proof of my commitment to my work and they too are an achievement for me.
1) “India 5000 – Women Achiever Awards 2021” – for her exceptional contribution and work in the realm of social and corporate impact by India 5000
2) A. Great Companies SME Business Award Winners 2021 – Just A Thought B. “SME Business of the Year Award Winner 2021” – Just A Thought Personalised Page link
3) “Best Content Marketing Agency 2020-India” by the Technology Innovator Awards 2020 hosted by Corporate Vision Magazine
2. Your favourite quote or mantra
My success mantra, “simplicity is key to success”. I believe in robust communication with all persons involved in a project, transparent dealings and being open. This mantra I intend to use this along my journey to build an empire out of JAT”.
Entrepreneurship is a journey of discovering oneself – this too has been a motivation and a learning curve. Entrepreneurship lets you grow, shed the unwanted ego (in most cases & ideally), learn a TON and you end up being wiser than ever before! This is a special journey to your success, the one that gives you the best sleep in the nights and the best foot forward each morning!
3. People that inspire you the most
My family, friends, my team, my mentors, every entrepreneur, and all I’ve known & know. There’s always something to learn from & be inspired by from every person you meet. Good / bad, any experience with any person teaches & helps you learn and inspires you to do better every single day!